How to Apply
Please note, applications are now closed
Create Innovate Eligibility Criteria
1) Producers must have at least two producing credits (i.e. Producer, Co-Producer, Executive Producer, Associate Producer) on any of the following;
- A completed feature film that has or intends to be distributed
- A short film that has been selected for an established film festival
- Or a television production that has been broadcast.
2) At least one member of the Team must be based in England.
3) Applicants must be over 18 and not in full time or undergraduate education.
4) Applicants must apply with a feature film proposition which is at the financing stage or is in production/completed but not yet distributed.
5) Both team members must commit to attending the Film Hack labs (7th - 9th March) and at least one team member must attend all other workshops and mentor sessions.
6) If you do not receive confirmation of receipt of your application within 24 hours please contact Northern Film & Media Offices on 0191 4404563.
If offered a place on the CREATEiNNOVATE scheme the producer and writer will be required to make a £25 contribution each towards courses fees for Stage 1 and an additional £100 if shortlisted to Stage 2. You must pay the stage 1 fee as part of your acceptance of a place.
As part of CREATEiNNOVATE’s commitment to sharing learning each producer will be required to produce four blog posts across the duration of the project for the projects website.
Each team will be given a bursary of up to £1000 to help produce visual materials and limited hardship support is also available for travel and accommodation.
APPLY NOW by completing the online form here
Please ensure you read through all the questions before starting your application to ensure you are eligible to apply.
Deadline Extended to: 19th February 2016