Sheffield Doc Fest Producers School Open For Submissions
Sheffield Doc/Fest Future Producer School is now open for applications. Future Producer School is a six-month training initiative run in association with Bungalow Town Productions, Public Media Alliance and Sheffield Doc/Fest, in which ambitious and dedicated producers receive mentoring and training from some of the most exciting producers in the documentary industry today.
Returning for its third year, the scheme aims to:
- Give producers the training they need to take their careers to the international documentary industry
- Prepare producers to work internationally with directors, funders, distributors and festivals
- Prepare producers to access and capitalise on international festivals and markets
- Build alliances and spark collaborations between documentary professionals across the world
- Increase the number of highly trained producers in the documentary industry and create a self sustaining peer-to-peer network of ‘Future Producers’
The scheme is aimed at producers who want to develop feature documentaries with the ultimate goal of multi-platform releases in several international markets. It is not an entry-level talent programme.
How to apply: For further information about the scheme as well as how to apply and contact information please see the Sheffield Doc/Fest website
Deadline: 5pm, 09 Nov 2015